For couples who have a difficult time communicating.
- Both persons sit facing each other at a table or on a couch.
- A person starts by asking a question about the other. The other has to answer with something other than a yes or no. The longer the answer the better.
- The next person then asks a question about the other and the same rules apply.
- Each person asks 10 questions.
- After the game, each person gives the other a shoulder rub.
- Do the exercise on Tuesdays, Thursdays days and Sundays.